[09/16/2023] Fatty Fight Emotes Update (v1.2.0) is available on the App Store and Google Play
You've requested it, and we're here to make it happen! Express yourselves while fatty fighting with the Emotes Update.
Emotes are the latest addition to our ever-expanding Collectibles section! Much like our previous Avatars feature, Emotes will be categorized based on their rarity - yes, you guessed it right - the cooler and more animated the Emote, the higher its rarity.
- The board helper hand will show up every time the timer is less than half on Arena 1 - Plainwood
- During tiebreak in rare cases the game would show the wrong player as a winner although the game result would correctly be saved later. This is fixed now.
- Sometimes the hero resurrect indicator does not show, but the hero resurrects as expected.
- Several small internal fixes
[08/31/2023] Fatty Fight v1.1.1 is available on the App Store and Google Play
- Fixed a board freeze in rare configurations involving special blocks
- Fixed persistent particle blinking on special blocks
- Long player names on game over screen are properly truncated now
- Improved tab bar placement on devices with safe area
- Other small visual improvements
[08/28/2023] The upcoming Legendary Avatars are set to be exceptionally unique
While fatty fighting since the Avatars Update went live, you may have seen some of the bots that wear quite awesome avatars. You might have asked yourself, ‘What in the name of the Emperor is going on here?! Why can't I have THIS?!’. Well, we are here to tell you, ‘Stay cool as a large mug of cold syrup!’ These are the upper rarity avatars that will arrive in just a couple of weeks at the tavern near you.
The upcoming Legendary Avatars are set to be exceptionally unique - some of them existing in restricted quantities with no possibility of replication. Moreover, each of these legendary collectibles will be assigned a distinct identification number. As a preview to this feature, we have introduced in the current Avatars Update a sole Legendary Avatar, limited to merely 10 copies. These were already gifted to the first and most devoted fatty fighters as a token of appreciation.
If you happen to encounter a player with this avatar, you might want to buckle up and say your type of prayer, as these are the world's top fatty fighters.
[08/26/2023] Fatty Fight Avatars Update (v1.1.0) is available on the App Store and Google Play
Pick your cool new avatar!
- Making a cluster of 8 or more blocks of a dead hero now creates a skill block, just like removing 8 blocks of a live hero.
- BigFatWolf's power has been reduced by 5%
[08/05/2023] Fatty Fight v1.0.10 is live on the App Store and Google Play
- User profiles are being kept in provisional state a bit longer
- Bots re-training is being performed to synchronize their state with the new rules
- Fixed frozen visual effects showing up on the game board
- Fixed game freeze during Syncing in some cases
- Fixed premature game over occurrence after game resume
- Correctly hide the hero upgrade button, when max level is reached
- Fixed loading freeze while entering a nickname during registration, when the game loses connection to the server
[07/25/2023] Fatty Fight v1.0.9 is live on the App Store and Google Play
- Fixed Doompie's Swap skill animation when activated right after another skill activation
- Several small gameplay related fixes
[07/22/2023] Fatty Fight v1.0.8 is now live on the App Store and Google Play
- Changed how the provisional trophies are calculated with an easier curve toward the point where the profile becomes non-provisional
- Reduced the K-factor for Arena 6. Now, losing and winning games on Arena 6 transfer less trophies
- Removed the 4th step of the tutorial to make it shorter and faster
- Fixed an issue where the game would not load on devices switched to Turkish locale
- Fixed a bug where the game board might freeze
Known issues left for the next release
- The game may free if a Swap skill is activated right after a Shield skill
All previous known issues from the previous release have been fixed.
[07/15/2023] Fatty Fight v1.0.5 is now live on the App Store and Google Play
Fixes and improvements
- [Android] Fixed untappable buttons on Pixel 7 Pro
- Fixed a rare synchronization issue with the server, which led to some games finishing prematurely.
- After upgrading a hero which was placed in the deck, the upgrade indicator did not disappear in some cases
- Fixed the buttons layout on the "Kick other device" screen
- Added a missing artwork on the timeline
- Fixed player and opponent names in the tutorial
- Improved trophies reward animation
Known issues left for the next release
- [Android] Loading stops at 99% on some Oppo and Xiaomi devices
- After reaching the final arena, the game freezes at the "New arena unlocked" screen
- In some rare cases the board animations may freeze